Experienced Work Shop Supervisor needed for a team of 14.
- Perform high-quality services, repairs, and remedial works on recreational vehicles when required, no mechanical repairs mainly body and in cabin
- Perform high-quality installation of aftermarket products into or on recreational vehicles when required
- Provide solutions in regard to issues in vehicles in consultation with service advisors and manager
- Lead service (toolbox) meetings as delegated or supported by the Service Manager.
- Maintain the service yard to meet WHS Standards.
- Meet the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as set by the department
- Communicate with the Service Manager regarding the operations of the service department.
- Liaise with Stock Controller to obtain parts for works to be carried out.
- Liaise with the Delivery Coordinator and Service regarding vehicles.
- Ensuring safe work practices and following procedures implemented as required.
- To oversee the welfare and wellbeing of yourself as well as others.
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Good communication skills
- Well organized
- High level of reliability and accountability
- Basic computer skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Not the job you are after? For more Workshop Supervisor roles or other
automotive roles, please see our website