If you are an experienced trades-person looking for a change, we need someone who is an all-rounder and enjoys a varied workload in a fast-growing business and well-respected brand. Very close-knit team culture with strong support from business directors.
- Qualified motor mechanic
- High quality workmanship
- Strong safety & quality focus
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Pink Slip ticket (e-Safety)
- Must be willing to learn how to service and repair trailers and caravans
- Must be physically fit - manual handling and heavy lifting involved.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Bring a positive, "can do" attitude to the workplace every day.
- Ability to work unsupervised and implement new ideas or processes efficiently.
- Committed to safe workplace practices and a clean environment / workspace.
- Current drivers license
- A current Forklift License
- Blue and/or Brown Slip (AUVIS/HVAIS)
- Repairing and replacing defective or worn parts on trailers and caravans
- Inspecting caravans and trailers brakes, suspension, electrical systems
- General trailer and caravan servicing and repairs.
- Any welding skills an advantage.
- Good level of independence and varied work including repair and breakdown, preventative maintenance
- Immediate Start Available
- Miranda Location
- Full Time Position
- Expanding team
- Monday to Friday.
- Some Saturday morning work
attitude and the ability to work both supervised and unsupervised then we'd love to hear
Starting wage $65,000 - $70,000 per year + overtime + superannuation.
Not the job you are after? For more Tradesperson jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au