- Problem solve/troubleshoot Dealer technical issues
- Ensure Dealer / Customer complaints and queries are resolved within departmental timeframes and maintain currency of Customer Relationship Management database
- Assist and direct, if required, Dealer Network in matters relating to Warranty adjudication, including Prior Work Approvals.
- Work closely with Customer Relations to resolve disputes and help prepare and educate Associates, this includes consultation when building a ‘solutions database’.
- Provide Support for Quality Officer by Call back failed components as required and gathering information from the dealer network supporting quality investigations.
- Liaise and support internal departments in relation to, but not limited to, creation of web content, POS, local owner’s manuals and DVDs
- Assist with warranty matters
- Support MMD accounts by liaising with the Centre Return Centres, compiling documentation for the workshop and other relevant business units
- Undertake training as required in order to perform the role to the highest standard
- Provide Technical Information and assistance to the EMT Technician.
- Attend interdepartmental meetings as required
- Dealer visits for product troubleshooting, technical training and Dealer assessment as well as gathering information on competitor service activities.
- Testing of countermeasures, parts and instructions from Japan etc, and compilation and supply of details to Dealer Network.
- Prepare files of technical information that can be sent to Dealer Network on request or posted on the web.
- Complete tool list and verify availability, and advise Dealers of pricing and minimum requirements.
- Assist with Technical Dealer & Customer enquiries for Marine & Motorcycle products as required.
- Appropriate Technical Qualifications.
- Substantial experience in PE preferred.
- Demonstrate problem-solving ability
- Strong to exceptional customer service skills
- Possess computer skills and Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic
full-time position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Technical Officer jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: