Just Automotive Recruitment is providing assistance in the search for an experienced Service Advisor to take ownership of this varied role. The ideal candidate will come from a car or truck dealership background and have a strong focus on customer service.
- Provide service to customers who are having their vehicle repaired or maintained by the workshop team.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and service department/workshop.
- Provide a high level of customer service
- General service advising and customer care duties
- Scheduling workshop jobs
- Prepare accounts/invoices for completed jobs
- Bookings for service techs – breakdowns, field service & fleet techs
- Car or truck dealership background.
- Mechanical knowledge/aptitude
- Strong focus on customer care and professionalism
- Professional attitude.
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Not the job you are after? For more Service Advisor jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au