Just Automotive Recruitment is assisting in the search for a suitably qualified Service Administrator with exceptional customer service skills. You will join a company committed to providing the highest level of service in Midland, WA.
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised
- Strong computer skills
- Committed professional with well-developed communication skills both in person and by telephone who consistently performs at a high level.
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience & demonstrated success in a Service Administrator role
- A current driver's licence and clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service across all channels (written, phone, and face-to-face)
- The ability to confidently resolve conflict
- The ability to accomplish tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Strong attention to detail, willingness to learn & positive approach to change
- Qualified Service Administrator with exceptional customer service skills.
- Enjoy a fast-paced role in a social team and consider yourself a professional with good knowledge of motor vehicles.
- Systems driven and have the initiative and confidence to continually improve workplace efficiencies.
- Coordinate repair & service bookings
- Invoicing & processing customer payments
- Review completed repair orders
- Develop and maintain customer relationships including delivering on promises
- Organising loan cars and managing the paperwork process
- Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel
- Monday to Friday, 7 am to 5 pm, $24 per hour.
- Permanent position with an immediate start available
- Career progression with paid training & professional development program
- Room to grow in an expanding company
- Modern environment with cutting edge technology Friendly workshop with excellent team and supportive culture
- No Saturdays!
Not the job you are after? For more Service Admin jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au