This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Regional Service Manager to join our customer base in Taren Point in their Product Support Division. This role will be primarily responsible for providing technical support to the Dealer Network.
- Provide technical and service support to the dealer network, customers and internal staff.
- Maintain regular contact with dealers, providing direction and counselling in customer satisfaction, fleet & customer contact, warranty control, and service department profitability issues.
- Maintain accurate dealer service records and reporting as well as assisting with annual dealer service business plans.
- Build and develop dealer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service, ensuring dealer and customer needs are being met, and services are developed to meet the future needs of the customer.
- Ensure dealer conformance to Dealer Standards with specific reference to service.
- Liaise with other key departments including parts, sales and product planning.
- Being seen as the first line in resolving customer complaints and or service issues
Skills & Experience
- Relevant practical experience working environment within an automotive, heavy vehicle or related industry.
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure, effective time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to 'think outside the square'
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships with the dealer network.
- High degree of computer literacy and good working knowledge of service systems and common windows-based programs.
- Ability to travel interstate at short notice
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full -time position, please send us your resume today or click APPLY to submit your application.
Not the job you are after? For more Service jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au