This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Regional Service Manager to join our customer in Sydney in their Product Support Division (Truck Industry or Heavy vehicle). This role will be primarily responsible for providing support to the Dealer Network. Opportunity to work 2 days from home for the right candidate.
- Provide technical and service support to the dealer network, customers and internal staff.
- Maintain regular contact with dealers, providing direction and counselling on customer satisfaction, fleet & customer contact, warranty control, and service department profitability issues.
- Maintain accurate dealer service records and reporting as well as assist with annual dealer service business plans.
- Build and develop dealer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service, ensuring dealer and customer needs are being met, and services are developed to meet the future needs of the customer.
- Ensure dealer conformance to Dealer Standards with specific reference to service.
- Trade qualified mechanic or Auto Electrical and strong technical background from Truck Industry or Heavy vehicle.
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure, effective time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to 'think outside the square'
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships with the dealer network.
- High degree of computer literacy and good working knowledge of service systems and common windows-based programs.
- Ability to travel interstate at short notice
This is a rare opportunity that offers the successful candidate exposure to a national and global business, with access to the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work 2 days from home
- Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle
- Exposure to all facets of business
- Ongoing training and development
Not the job you are after? For more Service jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au