Ideally, you are a qualified spare parts interpreter with heavy vehicle experience, though someone from a plant/machinery or light vehicle background would also be considered. If you are a heavy/light vehicle mechanic looking to get off the tools, please send your resume as well.
- The ability to work hard in a busy, multi-skilled team
- Experience interpreting spare parts – ideally truck spares but plant/machinery/light vehicles spare experience would be considered
- A strong customer focus, with the ability to build relationships.
- Very good computer skills
- A mechanical background or an understanding of trucks
- Front counter and phone enquiries
- Knowledge of Iveco and European truck parts an advantage
- Preparing quotes and processing orders
- The role will include identifying parts, advising customers, helping customers with their enquiries
- Monday-Friday (flex start available)
- Provide exceptional customer service
Not the job you are after? For more Parts jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au