With locations in major regional centres across NSW, ACT and Victoria, this well-respected leader in the trucking sector is looking for a Heavy Vehicle Workshop Foreman to join their team in their Shepparton dealership.
This company has an excellent reputation based on superior service and customer satisfaction. 80 – 90k salary, + vehicle provided for work purpose.
- Trade qualified mechanic or auto electrician
- Previous experience managing a busy workshop ideal
- Strong customer communication skills
- Ability to manage and maintain technicians billed hours
- Strong communication skills
- Inspectors ticket highly desirable
- Running the workshop
- Look after 10 mechanics including apprentice
- 50% productive, 50% supervising
- Strong focus on managing and recording billed hours
- Assist allocation of work, liaise with customers, liaise with parts to make sure they have parts for the job
- Diagnostics & Test driving vehicles
- Great opportunity for growth for the right candidate
- Ability to deal with customers
- Hours generally Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
- Half day every second Saturday 8 - 12 noon is required
- Report to the service manager
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full -time position, please send us your resume today or click APPLY to submit your application.
Not the job you are after? For more Foreman jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au