This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Fleet Service Manager to join our customer in Sydney. This role will be primarily responsible for promoting the company in the truck industry by providing a high level of technical and service support to Fleet Management Organizations (FMO) and National Fleet Customers.
- Provide technical support to Major Fleet customers with the view to expanding business.
- Assist the Dealers to get the fleet of the customer back on the road – use the ‘customer first’ focus
- Field phone calls from Fleet Customers and responds on technical issues relating to their vehicles
- Visit Dealers and Fleet Customers regularly to build and maintain good working relationships and communicate effectively
- Respond to the general public, internal and Dealers' technical enquiries
- Provide Dealers with direction and counselling in Customer satisfaction
- Investigate and diagnose field product problems and quality issues relating to Fleet
- Produce high-quality Dealer and Fleet Customer visit reports
- Available to regularly travel intrastate, interstate and overseas at short notice (e.g. one week a month)
- Light or Heavy vehicle trade qualification is a must
- HR license as a minimum
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong customer service orientation & selling skills.
- Computer literacy to an intermediate level Microsoft Office
- The ability to liaise effectively at all levels of an organization
- Excellent time management skills
This is a rare opportunity that offers the successful candidate exposure to a national and global business, with access to the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work 2 days from home
- Competitive Salary
- Exposure to all facets of business
- Ongoing training and development
- Company Vehicle
Not the job you are after? For more Service jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au