- Communicate with stakeholders and incorporate knowledge gained into drawings
- Ensure final designs/drawings comply with regulations and quality standards
- Supply computerised drawings for all manufacturing and prefabricated parts for internal and external use.
- Work alongside technicians and team leaders on expanding drawings and measurements.
- Research and development around new design techniques
- Supply and deal with external suppliers’ drawings for laser cutting or fabrication.
- Assist in engineering write-ups and backup. (
- ISIS drawings and crane wing calculations
- Supply BOM and cut lists
- Assist with the council and tendering documents for contracts
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple designs at once
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Solid Works 2D and 3D
- Strong computer skills, and knowledge in excel and programs
- Think outside the square. Research and Development
- Time efficiency in producing drawings (speed)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to share complex and technical information in an easy-to-understand format
Not the job you are after? For more Draftsperson jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au