- Closing the sale of new and used vehicles
- Supporting customer finance and insurance enquiries - both by phone, email and walk-in;
- Preparing and submitting new finance applications and organising all relevant documentation
- Customer Retention activities.
- Working with relevant financiers to ensure up to date product knowledge and accreditation;
- Previous experience in automotive finance in a dealership with a proven track record.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to seek direction and assistance where appropriate;
- Excellent attention to detail and a highly professional approach;
- A proven capacity to work autonomously;
- A friendly, customer service oriented nature.
- A willingness to work regular weekends on a 5 day per week roster.
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full -time position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Managerial jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au