Our client is a global company, offering sales and services in more than 100 countries. Just Automotive Recruitment is helping in looking for an experienced Branch Manager that will join their team in Campbellfield. Ensure the market is continuously and effectively cultivated and customers have great confidence in receiving excellent service and workmanship. The Branch Manager is responsible for the management of the workshop service team, which includes the workshop, parts, and front counter, ensuring the operation is run with maximum efficiency and profitability by utilizing existing resources as effectively as possible.
- Effectively manage the operation of the workshop and the customer reception area
- Build and develop customer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service
- Effectively manage and monitor the processing of complaints
- Direct, develop and control the sale of aftersales products to internal and external customers working with other departments within the company including Regional Aftersales Development and National Aftersales
- Recruit, develop and train employees to meet the demands of the business
- Previous Management experience working across all areas of the Truck/Bus Branch environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a cross-functional team with the ability to lead by example
- Experience in managing people and performance.
- Strong financial management with the ability to set and deliver on agreed targets and budgets
- Strong planning & analysis skills, combined with a high degree of business acumen to identify and grow business opportunities and
Not the job you are after? For more Branch Manager jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au