The role is a multi hat role but involves, reception, counter sales, administration, stock received and dispatch, inventory control amongst other duties. Currently, a part-time role working 5 days a fortnight but would consider a full-time role for the right person or the role could transition into full-time.
- Creating a welcoming and warm environment and engaging as the primary point of contact for customers
- Share the responsibility of maintaining high standards of customer service
- Ensuring day-to-day reception operations are undertaken professionally
- Ensure showroom and shared facilities are maintained accordingly
- Maintain orders for stationery, office and workshop (liaise with workshop manager) supplies
- Provide customer service to phone and face to face customers
- Collect data, file and maintain records
- Accept, unpack, pack and arrange deliveries of inbound stock and outgoing orders
- Previous Reception experience highly regarded
- Professional, well-spoken, confident and friendly personality
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers and conduct counter sales
- Excellent administration and secretarial skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Xero accounting software or Cin7 inventory management would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and offer a full range of administrative skills.
- Excellent accuracy in data entry
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and assess work priorities
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full-time position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Admin jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au