Our client is a family-owned business that was established in 1997, which has grown to become one of Australia’s leading truck and trailer dealerships.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic, self-motivated & organized person to provide a high level of support to our accounting and administration department.
As our Accounts Administrator, you will provide administrative support to our internal accountant and other departments to ensure the accounting processes are completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate will complete various clerical tasks such as typing, data entry and filing, making phone calls, handling mail and bookkeeping including:
- Daily receipting, reconciling, disbursements and invoicing
- Accounts payable, entering of invoices and matching to monthly statements
- Accounts receivable & following up overdue debtors
- Reconciling internal accounts
- End of month processes
- Ensuring payments are received for the sales department
- Administration duties, including answering phones, data entry and filing
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Microsoft Word and Excel
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full-time position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Accounts Admin jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au