This is an excellent opportunity to build a long-term career within this extremely successful brand. As the Service Business Manager you will be responsible for managing the performance of 14 Heavy Vehicle dealerships & implementing programs & Incentives aimed at business development. Ideally, you will have a strong background in Truck or Light Vehicle Service Management.
- Business Management skills
- Strong business acumen
- OEM Experience Highly Regarded
- Strong ability to direct & influence
- Excellent communication and strong customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to multi task and effectively manage own time
- Current or previous experience as a dealership service manager or OEM service representative
- Monitor & Manage the Performance of 14 Truck Dealerships across NSW & ACT
- Assist with technical support
- Assisting dealers with the SWOT analysis of their business
- Develop and implement service business plans for dealer network
- Compile service documentation
- Work closely with key stake holders to manage budgeting around Warranty & Good-will claims
- Communicate with dealer principals and service managers to resolve and improve customer issues, profitability and compliance
- Actively promote and monitor after-sales marketing initiatives
- Working with IAL and the dealers to manage all KPI's around customer care
- 1 week of overnight travel spread across each calendar month with some months requiring a little more.
- This position will be Based at head office in Baulkham Hills (Castle Hill area)
- Isuzu Trucks have been the leaders in the Australian truck market for 30 consecutive years, one in every four new trucks sold in Australia carries the Isuzu brand
If you are interested in learning more about this challenging yet rewarding role, please send your resume to us today!
Not the job you are after? For more Management jobs
or other automotive jobs, please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au