Our client is looking for a workshop technician to join their team based in Dandenong. With plenty of overtime available this role gives you plenty of variety in servicing of new and used equipment.
- Servicing new and used PDI
- Diagnose and report on faults
- Order parts
- Work on excavators, skids, back hoes, graders and dozers.
- 7.30am – 3.36pm paying $35 per hour
- OT available start 6 /6.30 and finish 4pm
- Saturday work ( not every week)
- Good fault finding skills
- Background in heavy or light vehicle considered.
- Trade qualified mechanic
- Ability to read diagrams
- Fabrication of small brackets
If you would like to learn more about this position, please send your resume today.
Not the job you are after, for other Workshop Technician or
more automotive jobs please see our website