- Start in the workshop and progress after learning new skills into Field Service.
- Work with directional drills, green waste recycling, shredders, tromel screens and wind row turners.
- Service Work is mainly breakdown and major planned works
- Breakdown work mainly in work hours, rarely after hours work
- Paying $36 - $40 phr Mon to Fri 7am – 3pm standard. 1 Hr Overtime available
- 2 weeks factory training a year
- Ability to work in a small team
- Strong electrical and hydraulic skills
- Good communication skills
- Can Bus knowledge
- Most of the work is diagnose and breakdowns
If you want to work in a friendly motivated team with great progression in the future please send us your resume today.
For more plant mechanic or automotive jobs,
please go to our website