Our Client is looking for a plant mechanic who has strong electrical and hydraulic skills. You will start in the workshop but once you have had training and have upskilled you will be out in the field working.
- Start in the workshop and progress after learning new skills into Field Service.
- Work with directional drills, green waste recycling, shredders, tromel screens and wind row turners.
- Service Work is mainly breakdown and major planned works
- Breakdown work mainly in normal hours, rarely after hours work
- Paying $36 - $40 phr Mon to Fri 7am – 3pm standard. 1 Hr Overtime available
- 2 weeks factory training a year
- Ability to work in a small team
- Strong electrical and hydraulic skills
- Good communication skills
- Can Bus knowledge
- Most of the work is diagnose and breakdowns
If you want to work in a friendly motivated team with great progression in the future please send us your resume today.
Not the job you were after?
For more Sales roles or automotive jobs,
please go to our website