Our client is an international organisation with a strong Australian team. They are currently looking for an experienced mechanic to join their EWP service and repairs team based in their brand new workshop in the area.
- Servicing and repairs to a wide range of EWPs and access equipment
- Including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic work
- 10 year inspections
- Pre delivery on new machinery
- Work on all jobs from scheduled service through to major repairs
- Mon to Fri 7am-3pm with OT avail either before/after hours or some Saturdays as required
- Potential for Leading hand role
- Trade qualified mechanic or auto electrician
- Working at heights/EWP licence
- Hands on repairs and servicing access equipment
- Can Bus / electrical over hydraulic / common rail diesel experience
- Excellent diagnosis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Focus on OHS and safe work practice.