This role will suit experienced Workshop Foreman/Supervisors with a background in Heavy Vehicle/Diesel, Body Building, Welder/Boilermakers, Mechanical Engineers or various related industries.
- Lead a team of up to 30 workshop technicians which includes team leaders and apprentices
- Providing support to Factory Manager in daily operations.
- Planning daily/weekly work schedules
- Production Planning
- Supervise and provide practical guidance in a supportive team environment
- Follow and support internal processes and procedures to ensure product quality and consistency
- Ensure safe workplace and work practices
- Liaise with Factory Manager and team leaders daily to ensure all notes and reports are accurately reported
- Must be trade qualified with minimum 3 years related experience (Light/Heavy Vehicle, Body Builder, Welder/Fabricator, Plant, Mechanical fitter)
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Good communication skills
- Well organized
- High level of reliability and accountability
- Basic computer skills
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
This is a very rewarding role and you will be provided with strong support, well-structured work environment and career opportunities. Our client has been manufacturing specialized vehicles for over 50 years and have a strong reputation for their quality workmanship and excellent service. If you would like to join a company that offers more than just a "Job" send in your resume for a confidential discussion.
Not the job you are after? For more workshop controller roles
or heavy vehicle mechanic jobs, please see our website