- Attend scheduled services and breakdowns on specialized access equipment EWP, Scissor lifts, Boom lifts & more
- Carry out electrical and mechanical diagnostics
- Fill out repair orders and update customers on any extra recommended repairs
- Liaise with service coordinators and provide updates when needed
- Service customers on and off-site
- Maintain good working relations with customers
- Manage Key Accounts
- $35-$40 Phr neg + Car + Phone + OT.
- Field & Workshop roles available depending on experience
- Qualified mechanics, access experience ideal but all mechanics welcome to apply.
- Self-motivated & used to working autonomously.
- Ability to plan and schedule your workload
- Field service experience will be highly regarded
- Reliable steady worker able to work unsupervised and prioritise workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build new business and manage key accounts
- Strong understanding of safe OH&S procedures
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full-time position, please send us your resume today or click APPLY to submit your application.
Not the job you are after? For more Mechanic jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au