Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for looking after all aspects of warranty claims in this busy heavy vehicle dealership service department.
- Process warranty claims (200-230 a month)
- Following policy and procedure in relation to warranty claims
- Provide support to the workshop with warranty enquiries
- Educating the business on warranty related controls
- Data entry and tracking of warranty process
- Helping out the service advisors from time to time
- One Saturday a month 7am to 12pm
- Automotive warranty experience is essential (truck preferred)
- Organised and detail oriented
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding
- Excellent administration skills
- Will consider someone with a service advisor background
- Strong computer skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please send your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after? For more warranty or service jobs, see our websitewww.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au