The role will be working closely with the Product Development Manager and the dealership network for this international OEM. You will be the subject matter expert for commercial vehicle body design and specifications and ensuring best practise adherence to VSB6. The role will require regular travel (expected to be a min. of 1 week per month), therefore this travel component must be considered a key element of the role.
- International trucking manufacturer
- Extensive dealership network across the country
- Supportive team environment
- Commercial vehicle automotive industry experience.
- Technical experience with build and modification specs for truck bodies
- High level of understanding of vehicle builds (on chassis) in order to comply to VSB6 requirements
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong computer knowledge (experience with Trailer Win an advantage)
- First rate people skills and the ability to build rapport with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Mechanical engineer (or prepared to undertake Diploma of Mech Engineering)
- Liaise with the dealer network and fleet customers
- Build a network of Body Builders
- Must be highly experienced with a range of truck bodies
- Work closely with Product Development manager for body builder related bulletins.
- Excellent career path opportunities
- On site car parking
- Salary, vehicle and phone
Not the job you are looking for?
For more parts, service, fleet or general automotive jobs,
please see our website at