- Strong focus on vehicle stock control.
- Monitor dealer vehicle deliveries to ensure that agreed delivery KPI’s are met.
- Liaise with dealers across the country and build relationships.
- Manage vehicle build schedules with nominated body builders and equipment suppliers.
- Print and distribute compliance plates
- Liaising daily with the logistics companies moving your trucks around
- Work along side the shipping controller for overseas schedules
- Being responsible for all truck deliverers around the country
- Excellent communicator
- Enjoy problem solving and dealing with people
- Strong technical ability
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and works well under pressure
- Customer focused
- Strong computer and excel skills desirable. AS400/IDS system experience would be advantageous
- International trucking manufacturer
- Extensive dealership network across the country
- Supportive team environment
Not the job you are after? For more Co - Ordinator roles or
other automotive jobs please see our website