Our client is Australia’s Largest and most respected dealer within the automotive industry. Their product range encompasses both new and used truck markets, retail and trade spare parts and a comprehensive service and repairs department.
Details of the available position include:
- Diagnose and repair mechanical faults (mainly Isuzu trucks)
- Perform maintenance and service work
- Report directly to the service & parts managers
- 80% Hands-on and 20% Paperwork & Monitoring
- Reasonably autonomous, can juggle your workload
- Monday to Friday 7.30am to 3.30pm
- A generous package including $38-40 ph-r + Phone + Car + Bonuses!
- Saturday half days at Overtime rates
- Ability to prioritise workloads & monitor staff
- Experience in a related role
- Good communication and computer skills
- Trade qualified Heavy vehicle mechanic (Will consider an experienced Heavy Vehicle Mechanic with no foreman experience)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Not the job you are after? For more heavy vehicle, or
light vehicle mechanic jobs
please see our website