If you are an experienced tradesperson looking for a change, we need someone who is an all-rounder and enjoys a varied workload.
- Trade Qualified from the automotive sector (auto electrician, light vehicle mechanic, panel beater)
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Hold a current driver's license
- Able to follow instructions, multi task and turn your hand to any job on the go!
- A 3rd or 4th year apprentice may be considered.
- Repairing and replacing defective or worn parts on trailers
- Inspecting caravans and trailers brakes, suspension, electrical wiring
- Trailer and caravan servicing and repairs.
- Any welding skills an advantage.
- Good level of independence and varied work including repair and breakdown, preventative maintenance
- Hours generally Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm + Saturday overtime when required (rotating roster)
Not the job you are after? For more Tradesperson positions
or other automotive jobs, please see our website