If you are an experienced tradesperson looking for a change, we need someone who is an all-rounder and enjoys a varied workload in a fast-growing business and well-respected brand. Very close-knit team culture with strong support from business directors.
- Trade Qualified from the automotive sector (auto electrician, light vehicle mechanic, panel beater)
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Hold a current driver's license
- Able to follow instructions, multi-task and turn your hand to any job on the go!
- Repairing and replacing defective or worn parts on trailers and caravans
- Inspecting caravans and trailers brakes, suspension, electrical systems
- General trailer and caravan servicing and repairs.
- Any welding skills an advantage.
- Good level of independence and varied work including repair and breakdown, preventative maintenance
- Hours generally Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm + Saturday half day (rotating roster)
Not the job you are after? For more Tradesperson jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au