If you are an experienced tradesperson looking for a change, we need someone who is an all-rounder and enjoys a varied workload in a fast-growing business and well-respected brand. Very close-knit team culture with strong support from business directors.
- Trade Qualified from the automotive sector (auto electrician, light vehicle mechanic, panel beater)
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Hold a current driver's license
- Able to follow instructions, multi-task and turn your hand to any job on the go!
- Repairing and replacing defective or worn parts on trailers and caravans
- Inspecting caravans and trailers brakes, suspension, electrical systems
- General trailer and caravan servicing and repairs.
- Any welding skills an advantage.
- Good level of independence and varied work including repair and breakdown, preventative maintenance
- Hours generally Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm + Saturday overtime when required (rotating roster)
On offer is an excellent rate $30-33phr + overtime + super. If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please send your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after? For more Tradesperson jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au