Our client is looking for a Technical Support Desk Coordinator to provide a high level of technical support (via phone and email) to their Dealers and customers alike. Training will be provided.
- Provide technical support both on the phone and via email
- Develop service bulletins and technical tips
- Liase with all levels of the organization
- Hours 8am – 5pm
- Multi task and Prioritize work loads
- Strong diesel and common rail experience
- Good electrical and diagnostic ability
- Intermediate Computer skills - Microsoft office
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Familiar with workshop manuals and technical bulletins
If you have excellent time management and communication skills and would like to work with a great supportive company please send us your resume today.