Our client is recognised as expert in the field of the design and provision of heavy lift & tower crane solutions. Their work encompasses lifting solutions for many large scale projects Australia wide. They provide a world class solution to the Australian mining, construction, civil and agriculture industries.
With a focus on safety and performance, the right person will have had experience running a workshop and looking after a team of technicians and contracters. You will need to be comfortable with clients, liaising with them regularly to ensure first class customer service delivery.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Managing a team of 12+ staff
- First point of call for clients breakdowns and servicing
- Responsible for meeting targets, deadlines and schedules for installations
- Overseeing parts inventory
- Strong technical background is a must
- Experienced in efficient allocation of labour
- Monday – Friday role (on call / available Saturday mornings)
- Trade qualified Mechanic (heavy vehicle, plant, fitter)
- Experience gained in the mining / earthmoving / plant / construction industry
- Sound people management and leadership skills
- A detail-oriented planner
- Ability to manage a diverse range of personalities
- Prepared to be on call to look after any issues that may arise.
Not the job you are looking for?
For more parts, service, fleet or general automotive jobs,
please see our website at