The company is family owned , has a long list of loyal employees and mainly focuses on body building and the fitment of cranes.
- An experienced sheet metal worker
- Experienced with alloy (mainly 3mm)
- Able to MIG and TIG weld
- Able to use sheet metal manufacturing tools: guillotine, brakepress, benders
- Someone who takes great pride in the detail of the finished product
- Join a small tidy workshop
- Standard hours Mon-Thursday 8 - 5pm and a 3pm finish on Fridays (plenty of OT and Saturday work available)
- Not a production line environment.
- build the job from start to finish
- For those interested there will be opportunity to do other body building related jobs
If you’re a keen, hard working individual with a broad knowledge in the sheet metal/ heavy vehicle industry, then send your resume to us today.
Not the job you were after? For more sheet metal job/
Heavy Vehicle/ Body builder/ Boiler Makeror automotive jobs, please go to our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au