The primary responsibility of this position is to provide service to customers who require their vehicle to be repaired or maintained by the workshop team and to act as the liaison between the customer and service department/workshop.
- Mechanical knowledge/aptitude
- Trade qualifications
- Will look at Heavy Vehicle Mechanics wanting to come off the tools or someone with a Light Vehicle background
- Available to start ASAP
- An operational understanding of a Service Department
- Strong computer skills
- Paying a base of $60 to $65k + commission OTE of $100k!
- Hours 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday + overtime
- One Sat a month 8-12pm at overtime rates
- Liaise between the workshop and customer
- Communicate with customer and service department with progress updates
- Schedule repair or service work required for customer vehicles
- Prepare accounts/invoices for completed jobs
- Expanding factory owned dealership committed to the Australian market
- Factory training offered to keep you up to date with the latest technology
Not the job you are after?
For other heavy vehicle or service roles or
other automotive jobs, please see our website