Just Automotive Recruitment are providing assistance in the search for an experienced Senior Service Advisor to take ownership of this varied role. The ideal candidate will have come from a car or truck dealership background and have a strong focus on customer service.
- Provide service to customers who are having their vehicle repaired or maintained by the workshop team.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and service department/workshop.
- Provide a high level of customer service
- General service advising and customer care duties
- Scheduling workshop jobs
- Prepare accounts/invoices for completed jobs
- Bookings for service techs – breakdowns, field service & fleet techs
- Monday to Friday (8am-4.30pm)
- Car or truck dealership background.
- Mechanical knowledge/aptitude
- Strong focus on customer care and professionalism
- Professional attitude.
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an Australian owned company that’s experiencing steady growth. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please send your resume to us today.
Please see our website for more service advisor jobs or other automotive jobs www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au