As sales manager, you will be responsible for managing 4 retail and 1 fleet sales person for this successful dealership. This opportunity would be perfect for an experienced sales manager with a heavy vehicle background though Light vehicle backgrounds may be considered.
- Manage 4 retail and 1 fleet sales person
- Strong focus on increasing sales figures
- Ordering and managing stock
- Following process and procedure
- Accurately completing daily sales reports
- Building and maintaining important client relationships
- Decent base + attractive commission structure $$
- Ensuring the CRM is maintained
- Keeping the team focused and accountable
- Growing the current numbers by 5 a month consistently
- Managing some key accounts
- Target and process driven person
- Ability to manage people and grow a team
- Truck – commercial vehicle sales experience desirable
- Ability to double close deals
- Great communication skills
- Confident using a PC
- Ability to consistently follow process and procedures
This is a great opportunity to build a long-term career with a corporation offering career progression and job security. If you would like to hear more about what’s available, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after?
For more Truck Sales Manager jobs or other
automotive jobs please see our website