As a senior team member, you will be reporting to the National Service Manager and you will be a key member of the national Service team. Frequent travel will be part of this role and therefore this must be considered a key component to this role.
- Looking after 7 dealers and 15 sites across QLD and Norther NSW
- Travel to Sydney once a month. Approx. 5 nights away a month.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Adjudicate on warranty claims and policy assistance.
- Communicate with dealer principals and service managers to resolve and improve customer issues, profitability and compliance.
- Develop new and engaging campaigns to entice customers.
- Helping dealers reach all set KPI and targets set by the factory
- Being a key part in the growth of your dealer network
- Technical investigation experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in the truck industry
- Ability to multi task and effectively manage own time.
- Current or previous experience as a heavy vehicle dealership service manager desirable
- High attention to detail
- Prior and current experience growing service departments
- Based in Eagle Farm.
- International Trucking group
- National network of 50+ dealers
Not the job you are looking for?
For more Service manager roles, please see our website at