- Answering telephone service calls & quote requests in a professional telephone manner.
- Booking in vehicles for service and/or repairs.
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly, courteous and professional manner & ensuring they are comfortable whilst waiting for their vehicles.
- Converting service job cards into customer invoices.
- Contacting customers for approval with additional work required.
- Contacting suppliers for parts pricing & availability.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work cooperatively in a small team environment.
- Able to work autonomously and as a team.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Be well organised with strong time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft programs.
- Experience with MYOB would be an advantage.
- Automotive service & repairs experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.
- High attention to detail, self-motivated, focused and reliable.
- A Victorian Driver’s Licence is essential
Not the job you are after? For more Reception / Admin jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au