Our client is the largest independent supplier of Trucks and Bus Parts in Australia and New Zealand. They are expanding and Just Automotive Recruitment is assisting in the search for an experienced Product & Quality Assurance that will join the team in Greystanes NSW.
- Qualified Mechanic
- Good communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in automotive technology, particularly in diesel engines.
- A proven ability to maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A demonstrated effective communication, both face-to-face, telephone, or web-based apps.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively handle and complete multiple tasks on time.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient IT and Advanced MS Office skills.
- Great at customer service.
- Looking after warranty claims, parts returns
- Looking at parts and identifying if it’s a customer issue or manufacturing fault
- Documentations and paperwork are involved
- Must be a mechanic in an automotive workshop and/or a Service Manager with exceptional customer care and excellent administration skills
- Salary offering $80 UP TO $100K + super
- Monday to Friday hours is flexible.
- 5 days 40 hours flexible and the opportunity to work from home after 6
- months, 1-2 days
- Open to interested applicants on Working visa sponsorship
Not the job you are after? For more Product & Quality Assurance jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au