Our client is one of Canberra’s most recognized and trusted waste management companies, which rapidly grown due to its unique and customer-focused range of services, unmatched customer service, on-going investment in equipment, bin management software and uncompromising safety and quality standards.
- Trade qualified mechanic (light/heavy vehicle or plant)
- Experience in general service and repairs
- Good ability to diagnose issues faults and problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic with high attention to detail
- Focused on supporting the business by repairing and servicing a wide range of assets.
- Diagnose and action mechanical faults
- Fuel pumps, hydraulics and electrical, changing tyres
- Use your wide range of mechanical skills to keep assets running.
- Troubleshoot problems effectively and decisively.
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
- Keep workspace and tools in a tidy and orderly condition
Not the job you are after? For more light vehicle mechanic jobs, heavy vehicle mechanic jobs, diesel mechanic or truck mechanic or other automotive jobs, please see our website