Our client is a full-service heavy equipment sales and service organization. Just Automotive Recruitment are assisting in the search for a skilled technician to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to build a long-term career within a successful brand.
- Trade qualified mechanic (light/heavy vehicle or plant)
- Experience in general service and repairs
- Good ability to diagnose issues faults and problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic with high attention to detail
- Focused on supporting the business by repairing and servicing a wide range of assets.
- General Service and Maintenance of agricultural and construction equipment
- Breakdown repairs, diagnose and action mechanical faults
- Use your wide range of mechanical skills to keep assets running.
- Troubleshoot problems effectively and decisively.
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
- Keep workspace and tools in a tidy and orderly condition
- 80%-90% workshop, some site work
Not the job you are after? For more Mechanic jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au