- Previous experience as a branch or Parts manager or Senior parts Interpreter
- Will also consider workshop managers
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proven experience forming and maintaining client relationships
- Experience with purchasing & inventory management, cycle counts etc
- Management of store personnel
- Selling parts, interpreting, and managing the business stock etc
- Daily branch operations: processing sales, credits, refunds.
- All purchasing, control, & managing inventory
- Merchandising and store presentation
- Supervise, coach and lead the team
- Maintain and create solid client relationships, reporting to Territory Manager
- Overall responsibility for the profitable running of the branch
- Staff rosters, HR, staff training, recruitment tasks
- Automotive or related industrial background would be beneficial.
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full-time position, please send us your resume today or click APPLY to submit your application.
Not the job you are after? For more Parts jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au