This well respected leader in the trucking sector is looking for an experienced Spare Parts Interpreter to join their team based in Wagga Wagga. Work with a successful Australian owned company with great opportunities in the future.
- Truck or heavy machinery/ag equipment parts experience will consider light vehicle or forklift experience as well.
- Previous experience in a spare parts environment
- Mechanical knowledge or aptitude
- High level communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good computer knowledge
- Pro active individual with a can do attitude
- Team player
- Spare Parts interpreting
- Counter and phone based
- Process spare part orders
- 8am to 5pm Mon to Friday with 2 hours OT every week and every third Saturday 8am – Midday.
If you are interested in this role then please send your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after?
For more Spare Parts Interpreter Jobs,
or other Automotive Jobs please see our website