We are looking for an experienced interpreter to join this great team based in South West Sydney. Ideally, we are looking for a qualified spare parts interpreter with heavy vehicle experience, though a light vehicle interpreter, an automotive junior or heavy/light vehicle mechanic looking to get off the tools would also be considered.
- The ability to work hard in a busy, multi-skilled team
- Experience interpreting spare parts – ideally truck spares but light vehicles spare experience may be considered.
- A strong customer focus, with the ability to build relationships.
- Strong computer skills
- A mechanical background or an understanding of trucks
- Front counter, back counter and phone enquiries
- The role will include identifying parts, advising customers, helping customers with their enquiries,
- Help out as needed with stock take and some warehousing if needed.
- Great teamwork environment
- Days 7 am or 8 am start – 6 pm, Saturday roster every 5 weeks 6 – 12
- Chassis number searching
- On the job training
- Spare Parts interpreting – mainly front counter
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Prestigious brand
- Modern, brand new, purpose-built facility
- Long term career growth on offer
Not the job you are after? For more Parts jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au