We are looking for an experienced interpreter to join this great team based at Botany. Ideally, we are looking for a qualified spare parts interpreter with heavy vehicle experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with electronic parts catalogues and inventory systems
- Experience with heavy or European vehicles would be advantageous
- Mechanically minded
- The ability to work hard in a busy fast paced environment
- Previous experience leading a small parts team ideal
- Experience doing parts in a workshop environment ideal
- May consider light vehicle background
- Great working conditions in a busy service centre helping mechanics with parts supplies whilst they keep the fleet customers on the road
- Mainly servicing the workshop with parts which will be 80 -90% of the business, 10% retail business
- The role will include identifying parts, purchasing and chasing parts
- Small Inventory management
- Help out as needed with stock take and some warehousing if needed.
- Great team work environment
- 8am - 5pm Mon - Friday and every second Saturday
- Medium sized privately owned business
- Growing business with opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to step into parts manager for the site
Not the job you are after?
For more spare parts interpreters, heavy vehicle, diesel,
light vehicle mechanics or automotive jobs, please see our website