We are on the hunt for an experienced parts interpreter, preferably with a background in Semi-Trailers. This would be the perfect opportunity for an experienced Trailer Mechanic to come off the tools & transition into the office.
- Experience interpreting spare parts – ideally truck spares but light vehicle experience will be considered
- A strong customer focus, with the ability to build relationships
- Intermediate computer skills
- A mechanical background or mechanical aptitude
- Trade qualified Heavy Vehicle mechanic looking to get into parts?
- Strong ability to pick up new skills
- Forklift licence an advantage
- Phone and counter parts interpretation service
- Filling in pick/pack as needed
- 80% phone 20% counter sales
- Order and process spare parts
- Positive, motivated team player with strong work ethic
- Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm (occasional 9am-5pm)
Not the role for you?
For more Spare Parts interpreters roles or other automotive roles please see our website for more information.