- All inquiries; -email, telephone, fax or letters
- Assist National Dealer Network with identification of CBU product and subsequent determination of correct part numbers relative to their inquiry.
- Assist National Dealer Network with general parts inquiries and accurate information regarding the status of backorders, or any other items that are relative to the parts operation. Including inquiries with order processing, the status of orders, dispatch information, and consignment note details for in-transit orders.
- All customer contacts are recorded and reported to the Customer Relations Department, as per Quality Assurance requirements.
- Ensure Dealer goods return claims are processed accurately, in a minimum time frame and in line with Company Policy.
- Ensure parts returned from Dealers are suitably inspected before credits are processed to maintain quality control of stock. Claims to be submitted to suppliers for reimbursement according to their respective procedures.
- Perform stock verification inquiries and liaise with Inbound Section when communication with the vendor is required.
- Ensure parts catalogue library is maintained and kept up to date at all times and Parts News information is recorded and filed accordingly.
- Compile and produce parts, accessories and technical information for use by the National Dealer Network, and arrange distribution on a regular basis for their reference.
- Assist Dealer Business Managers and Territory Managers with replacement parts and accessories related inquiries and ensure that all requests are followed up in a timely manner.
- All documentation, relative to the section, is maintained and filed in an orderly and efficient manner, as per the Quality Assurance procedures.
- Proven desire to keep up to date and build upon product knowledge by participating in In-House Training is required.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, at all levels, in a courteous and professional manner.
- Computer literacy and experience essential. Familiarity with SAP is advantageous.
- Willingness in learning other aspects of the Parts operation coupled with the willingness to assist other Parts operation functions when required from time to time.
- Work to minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to maintain records and demonstrate an orderly approach to completing paperwork and follow up on requests.
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full-time position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Parts Interpreter jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: