- Demonstrate prior automotive parts or mechanical experience.
- Be a passionate customer service expert with some sales experience.
- Be a natural problem solver who is solutions focused on sound computer skills.
- Be a proactive and driven team player, who can also work independently.
- Hold a valid driver’s license (manual preferred)
- Demonstrable stability, reliability, and punctuality.
- Provide Telephone/counter/workshop customer service
- Preparation of quotes
- Counter and phone-based
- Process spare part orders
- Ensure the overall presentation and cleanliness of the retail showroom and all other areas are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all incoming orders are input into the ERP system to meet service deliverables
- Monday – Friday 8am -5pm ; alternate Saturdays 8am-4pm
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow your career.
- Strong corporate support and training
- Friendly culture, challenging role
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Generous staff discount program.
Not the job you are after? For more Parts jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au