Experienced BDM needed for an Australian owned company specializing in sales and service of Commercial and Retail cleaning equipment. Located in their Seven Hills Branch, you will be building new accounts and leading a small team. If you have sold capital equipment, you are encouraged to apply!! Strong salary on offer!!
Business Development Manager
- Selling specialist cleaning equipment
- Building new business via cold calling
- Manage quotations and provide sales support to all inbound and outbound inquiries
Duties will include:
- Provide technical support and advice to clients looking to purchase equipment and products
- Research potential sales leads and identify entry points into new clients
- Develop new business and manage existing
- Market and map our potential customers
- Prepare quotes and demonstrations of equipment capabilities
- Develop and maintain market knowledge
- Reporting requirements and maintaining data input into the CRM
- Managing all existing accounts, by providing exceptional Account Management, building solid stakeholder relationships
- Lead a small branch and report to director based in Brisbane
If you come from the industry then perfect! if not, full product and system training will be provided. This role will suit a energetic customer focused individual who enjoys a face paced environment. Will suit most people from a parts, service and sales background
- Experience within the cleaning or related industry ideal but not essential.
- Strong Business development skills
- Energetic and has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Hungry and focused
- Strong computer and admin skills
- Understands importance of selling on value
- Strong communicator
- Can work autonomously
Our client has been manufacturing specialized vehicles for over 50 years and have a strong reputation for their quality workmanship and excellent service.
If you would like to join a company that offers more than just a "Job" send in your resume for a confidential discussion.