Experienced mechanic required for privately owned organisation providing on-site service, maintenance and breakdown facilities for fleet customers. The role will be around 30% field service with 70% back in the workshop.
- Trade qualified heavy vehicle mechanic
- Experienced working on a range of vehicles and equipment – diesel through to light vehicle.
- Focus on field service gas forklift work with the rest being light vehicle and Jap trucks / vans.
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work competently when unsupervised
- Diagnose and service mechanical faults
- Mixture of truck and forklift work
- No after hours breakdowns
- Service and diagnostic experience
- Will be required to do some trailer work
- Iveco van to take home daily
- Training provided
- Working Mon to Friday with half day Saturday. Overtime available