We are working with the service division of Australia’s leading manufacturer of waste collection equipment to work onsite for one of their large fleet customers.
- Trade qualified mechanic
- Experience repairing hydraulics and electrical issues
- Experience reading electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Ability to follow fault finding procedures
- Assess, diagnose and carry out repairs as necessary
- Greasing, servicing and general fleet maintenance
- Replacing hoses, adjusting pressure
- Using android diagnostic tool to fault find
- Afternoon shift – 1.00pm – 9pm (OT available)
- Leading manufacturer of waste equipment
- National network of service centres
- Progressive privately owned company.